Once you have completed your online profile and we have matched you with your selection of local coaches, you will see from their profile the star rating of each coach. The star rating refers to their current standing as a coachme coach. The way we calculate this rating encompasses:
- The coaches recent racing performance
- The coaches experience in triathlon, world championships, all American, Team USA etc.
- The coaches experience in the specialty they highlight
- Other athlete’s rating of the coaches performance in training sessions with them
- Other qualifications
- And more.
The star rating will then refer to the pricing level below, prices are based per hour of coached session, inclusive of initial discussion, email or phone call following session as a reminder of the points made during the session and access to the premium services listed*
|Star Rating||Cost per Coaching Hour (USD)
Once you have created an account with coachme, you will have access to the following freemium services***:
- Calendar of events – Track your progress to your next race with raceday countdown and news feeds on the latest information.
- Ask Coach™ - limited number of questions per week to our team of nationwide coachme coaches.
- CoachmeForum – Our coachme coaches will be online to help you in your training needs through this blog site.
- All of the latest news updates from your favorite magazines, web sites and organizations.
- Race Microsites – Talk with other coachme athletes and coaches who are racing at your events, including Racemate™ race logistics.
- Updates from the Pro's, twitter, Facebook and more. Also updates and feeds from our team of coachme coaches with their latest tips and training updates
- Training tips, techniques and general information on how to improve your performance as a triathlete. Updated from our team of coaches and the triathlon space
- Discounts from our online partners for triathlon hardware, clothing and nutrition.
*** - Services will be launched as we complete the coachme experience, please be patient with us and feel free to let us know your thoughts on the site and tools, including what you would like to see in the future.
Premium services are free to athletes that are currently 'Active' with a coachme account*. Premium services through the coachme site will include**:
- On line Training Peaks account – A training Peaks account with a basic free plan for spint or olympic distance. An email will be sent to you every two days with your upcoming training session reminder. This can be upgraded to a training peaks premium account through the website allowing you full access to the plan, with the ability to change the plan directly.
- Ask Coach ™ - unlimited questions to our team of coaches nationwide – Available spring 2011.
- Race calendar - Highlight your scheduled races and have your home page provide you with a countdown and more.
- Direct live / recorded presentations & updates from the top manufacturers in our sport on their new products, the benefits to you and potentially special offers.
- Discounts from many of our online partners for triathlon hardware, clothing and nutrition.
- Option for GroupCoach™ sessions with local coaches.
- Weekend training camps with the best of the coachme coaches, race specific focus, run the course, ride the course etc.
- Online search for Triathlon specific data from print media, books, magazines, articles.
We are looking for your feedback on what you would like to see on the site, what services would benefit you, what would aid you in achieving your goals.
** - Services will be launched as we complete the coachme experience, please be patient with us and feel free to let us know your thoughts on the site and tools, including what you would like to see in the future.
* - To access the premium coachme services you must keep an active account with coachme. An account is considered active as long as one of the following requirements is met:
- Within a 21 day period, the athlete has paid for and completed a coached session with any coachme coach.
- The athlete pays the monthly membership fee to access the premium features – This feature will be available Spring / Summer 2011